* to be proven by confirmation (from a medical facility) with a negative result from an antigen test that is at most 24 hours old
* undergo an on-site preventive antigen test (self-test), which is intended for self-testing or authorised by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, with a negative result
* submit a 72-hour-old PCR test
* present a national certificate of vaccination (QR code in the Dot app, electronic or printed certificate) if 14 days have passed since the complete vaccination (i.e. 14 days after the second dose of the two-dose vaccine or the first dose of the single-dose vaccine)
* have confirmation that the person has had laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease and no more than 180 days have passed since the positive test.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)